Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Danger Of A Single Story

A single story is when a person judges another person for her way to be and there color.ChimamandaAdichie talked and tells storys about her life when she was little.Chimamanda said when she was little she read strorys and wrote storys about the sky the world and people.I herd alot of single storys from diffrent people and if you like pay attention to them its like sad and really intresting.I dont think nothing is missing from does storys they are really good.A game player can experince allot of storys by playing the game and they will now how people get reconised or like get notice by there rase.The story that i heard from someone is that they say that white people are richer and that latinos are poor.I dont think they should say that because they dont now how that person is so they should get to now them before they judge them.

No comments:

Post a Comment