Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What happen?

I think what happen is that Osama put a bomb on the towers but people say it was the plains that hit the tower and then once I saw the video I think that the plains where the ones who hit the towers.Because they show it in the video the plain is heading towards the twin towers.I was 2 when 9/11 happen and my parents where just waching the news and they got so scared that I was like wats happening I was scared to even thoug I was just a baby.When i grew more m.y parents toled me about what happen in 9/11.I was so spprised about it then I asked them what happpen and they told me that there where twin towers that had burn down and I was like omg what happen that they burned down.There where so many people who died in the towers and there was a lot of smoke and alot of screaming and crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment