What i learned was that you have to save alot of people because they are dying and they need help.Yes they are very differences in the character that's named jaja he runs super fun and the mom runs slow but she carrys alot of water with her that's why she runs slow.I think the designers of the game made the characters like that because so you can have more fun.Yes is telling you that people are suffering and they need alot of help.I think they made this game to help people.I think is to tell people to play the game.Yes because you can learn how people are living in the world and suffering.Friday, October 14, 2011
Darfur is dying
What i learned was that you have to save alot of people because they are dying and they need help.Yes they are very differences in the character that's named jaja he runs super fun and the mom runs slow but she carrys alot of water with her that's why she runs slow.I think the designers of the game made the characters like that because so you can have more fun.Yes is telling you that people are suffering and they need alot of help.I think they made this game to help people.I think is to tell people to play the game.Yes because you can learn how people are living in the world and suffering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment