Thursday, May 10, 2012
Final Game Reflection
I have learned a lot while working on my game and on flash.I learn on flash how to use the tools and how to use actions.I gotten better on using flash and the wiki.Before I didn't know how to use both of those pages and now I do because I had have a lot of help from my teacher and my team mates.I can solve problems on my own know its easier for me because I had have a lot of help from the teacher and its good for me because I didn't know how to do a lot of stuff in globoria.I learned that is bad for you to bully other people and its good for you to tell a teacher that you been bullied by someone else.I choose my topic on that because I want to help kids that get bullied a lot in school I dont want them to get hurt like a lot of kids do when they wont tell the teacher.I think is better working in a team because you receive help from them and they will teach you new things that you didn't know.The most challenging part this year was that you had to make a game by yourself and with the people you were working with.I couldn't concentrate much because I had friends in my group and we didn't get much work done and that was hard for me because I like having my friends with me but its hard for me to work with them.Another thing that was challenging was that you had to figure out codes for our game and it was hard because I don't really use flash much and I didn't want to mess up my game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your start button is hard as crap to click, Haa
ReplyDelete