Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Present Hidden Object Game


I want my players to know that they need to learn how to keep there environment clean and not throw trash in your neighborhood.I did saving your environment I learned that is really good if you clean up your neighborhood.My ideas changed by adding more things to my game and making it more fun to play.One of the game ingredients that has helped me the most is the timer.I think it makes it more challenging and fun . The most difficult part of the game was adding all these different codes to the actions page and i overcame that problem by getting use to it cause we had to add all these codes and as i did that everyday i got use to it so it wasn't a difficult thing for me anymore.The thing I was most proud of was my art. I Felt like i really put all my effort to it and it looks really colorful and fun to play.Another thing i was also proud of was adding a game ingredient to it witch was the timer.It was actually really easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment