Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Weekly☺♥☺♥☺♥
We learned about a movie we been watching it was a sad movie because there where these people that had to die.Kids stared a project about paper clips and it really helped because these old people whent and told there story's about when there family died.It was really sad I whant to learn more about that movie.We are doing a research about our social issues and I'm doing it on deforestation.Deforestation is very serious because its about cutting trees I don't think the people should cutt trees because what if we run out of oxygen.I think we should help the earth because its fair not to cut trees.Today we have to be doing lots of work like do our learning log check if any sentence start whit (well)or other words that you cant think that don't start whit a sentence.I think I have to get things finish before we live.I think I will need to finish like fix my blogger and the post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment