Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weekly☺♥☺♥☺♥

Monday- We had to work on a mini game  but we didn't finish it because people were talking and lafing they didn't pay any attention so Ms.Valdez made us do math problems.We were having so much fun because we were doing the mini game.I think it was not fer to do these problem's .That day was not fun.We worked on our mini game and it was really fun.We had to start all over because last time were not behaving good.Now I think we are going to work on the mini game again because its really fun.We were almost going to get in trouble but we didn't.We dint had a good day because everyone kipped screaming again and it was really bad.I really want to finish.I dint want to be screaming and fooling around.Well I hope I have a nice day.The class got to work on the mini game it was really fun.I got really exited because it was really fun making the bunny move up to get the carrot.I think that we almnost got in trouble but we dint because I think I was just day dreaming about getting anithing right.Like evryday was almost the same not finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment