Monday, May 2, 2011

My Friends♥♥♥

I love my friends because they are sooo awesome.I especially love my best friends they are like sisters to me they always got my back.I have a friend that is so appreciating and helpful.I got a friend he is really funny and makes me laf soo much sometimes we get mad at eachother but we are always there for eachother.My best friend Raquel that's like a sister to me because she is there for me she could listen to my boring conversations all the time but she is still there for me.The friends I hang out the most is Raquel,Sujeidy,Karla,Genevieve,IllianaB,Estefani,Hessel,Donald,and allot more and all of those friends care a bout me as I care about them.I appreasiate new students that come to this school and I become there friends.Some people say IM SOOO OBSSED WHIT JUSTIN BIEBER and they say I talk about him to much but they lisen to me all the time and as much as they get bored they are still there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment