Monday, May 16, 2011

My game is finished!!(:(Hopefully)

I really liked working in a team whit a girl that I used to not now.Now we are really good friends.We both put allot of work in our game we had to draw it create the images.What im really proud of is that I learned how to publish my game in the wiki and now how to use new tools.What I learned about my self is that always have passions because I mostly dont have passions for this kind of things like to do a game that takes soooooooo much time and days.What I learned about my game was that always now fractions and decimals if you want to do a math game.The most haaaaard thing that I learned about globoria is how to work in flash it has alot of things tools and alot of buttons I never seen.I now how to use the buttons I now what do they do.I had a cuorisity what did the buttons do but sinse I now I can teach other kids from other schools or even my little brother.Thanxs to my teacher Ms.Valdez she teached me allot

No comments:

Post a Comment