I have enjoyed this game is a lot of fun working on it.It feels like we are doing a Mario game.What I learned in flash is that theres a lot of things that I didn't now before when you click on actions and we had to write a lot and theres a lot of work that we had to do.What I learned about my self in this game is that I can express my self and what I like about games and how much do I now how to use flash.My favorite part of the game is when we had to do our hero.What I don't like about the game is that we had to write a lot in the actions and I got confuised.I say that the game was kinda challenging because we had to write a lot in actions and I got lost and it was confusing to me.
your game is so cool haha :D
ReplyDeleteThanxs':)
ReplyDelete^_^
ReplyDelete